Sunday, December 30, 2012

Been Too Long

Well, it's been a while since I've posted a blog post... I've been so busy with the kids & the Holidays... and I've had my head stuck in books upon books, leaving reality behind!

It's finally feeling like Winter in Texas... okay, not like the northern states get Winter, but it's under 70 outside, so that's cold enough for us. I hope everyone had a really good Christmas! I know I did!

I'm so ready for 2013... New Year... and BG-12 will be out! I'm just counting down the days on the calendar!

I've finally come to the conclusion that my body and MS absolutely HATE the heat! I feel so much better now that it's not 100+ outside everyday! I'm not saying that I'm 100% free of MS symptoms, but they have eased up a bit, which I'm thankful for... I have been miserable every Summer since I was diagnosed with MS.

I have been having to bake a lot lately & my hands have been mostly cooperative with the process! I have to take breaks here and there - or ask someone for help, but it feels good to be able to actually do something I enjoy... hopefully I can get back in to crocheting soon... I'll take anything I can get, but I of course, am not going to expect everything to magically get better.

I've been giving my  brain a rest lately... which I didn't realize I needed until I actually took it. I usually try and keep my mind busy to challenge myself with games or tasks to hurdle over... so that my cognitive issues don't take over. I'm glad that I decided to take the breather, it's refreshing!

Now all I need is to schedule a massage... while it's cooler outside we have had our "ups and downs" of weather change... so my body has taken the toll. I just need to get some knots worked out.

Having the kids both home from school has been... busy and entertaining, to say the least! Speaking of the kids, they are not wanting to go to sleep...

I hope everyone begins 2013 with a BANG!

xoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment