Monday, January 23, 2012

Longest day ever!

Well last night my youngest son, Luke, decided to superman off the top of the bunk bed. I took him to nearest ER and they did x-rays of his knees and pelvic area. It all came back fine.

He screamed all night and all day so I took him to a children's hospital and come to find out he has a spiral fracture to his right tibia. So he is in a full leg splint until we can see an ortho, who will put him in a full leg cast. Needless to say I'm exhausted. And the next 4 weeks are gonna be very hard considering he won't be able to walk or anything. Just what I needed to happen, right?

My mom came up to help me... She has to go back to work in the morning but will be back up Wednesday evening. I'm just glad we finally got some answers for Luke, it killed me to see him in that kind of pain. They have me a script for a pain killer for him so that's good.

I was looking forward to relaxing last night but that's far from what happened. I'm running on like 2 hours of sleep and I know I'm going to pay for it. But it's okay, my baby needed me and I'll go through anything to be there for him. Though it's not going to help anyone out of I hit rock bottom.

Even though he is gonna be out for. 4 weeks... At least he can't terrorize anything and I can rest when he does z he won't be going to mothers day out for the time he is out. All I can say is my kids take after me.... Their lovely clutz mom lol

Well, it's gonna be a short one tonight, I'm exhausted.

xoxo
Ashley

Here are some pics of Luke and I lol he was so medicated it was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment