Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Boys got me sick...

The boys in their new chairs Christmas morning.
Well, my oldest son was sick w/ a stomach bug... he then shared it with his little brother, who so graciously shared with me. I've been very fatigued lately & out of commission from the stomach bug. That's why I haven't posted in a while. We had a great Christmas though... the boys loved everything that they got.

James stayed home from work today to take care of me & the boys. The boys are better, but I can't take care of them w/ the shape I'm in. The boys are already asleep, so I'm loving this peace and quiet. I've been going through all the medical records I have to send to my lawyer... I also called my new neuro's office to get my records from them & my vision doctor. So I will be getting all of that soon & sending it all in to my lawyer.

I got a heater for outside for Christmas from my mom & I'm loving it... I'm all warm and cozy. James invited people over for New Years Eve so he has been cleaning a lot today outside and in. Probably do more tomorrow but I haven't been much help.

I did get all my laundry done yesterday though, so that's a good thing. Today, I don't even have the energy to take a shower, but I feel gross and I know I need to take one. I will probably have James help me with that in a little bit. I hate that I have to depend on him for everything but I know he would rather me ask then me hurt myself.

The news said we are supposed to be up in to the 70's on New Years.... woo hoo. I don't mind it being in the 70's, but I wish the weather would just level out already. It's killing me going on this roller coaster ride of weather change. Can't really control mother nature though. At least it's not 120 outside like this summer... I couldn't even move a muscle with it being that hot.

I know the boys are ready to go back to school & I'm ready for them to go back as well. It's not wet outside anymore, so hopefully they can go outside with James tomorrow and run out some of their energy... instead of taking it out on the house lol

I really wish I would win the lottery or something so I could afford a maid. I can't even clean my house anymore... it's so pathetic. But remember, according to Social Security I'm supposed to be able to work... it's bullshit, if you ask me.

I'm hoping tomorrow will be a better day & that I feel better so I can get out of bed. Time for me to get my "helper" aka James to help me take a shower and get me in bed.

xoxoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment