Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Nasty Weather=Nasty Mood

I don't know what it is... but when it's a gloomy day w/ the weather... my mood copies it. I just want to sleep all day long with the weather like this (muggy & rainy) but I can't cause Luke is home today. Maybe I will get lucky and he will take a nap with me. I can hope, right? 

I called the lawyer yesterday & they told me to scan & send them information from my records that will be viable to my case. So, I think that's going to be my "job" today. I got a lot of wrapping done last night, thank goodness! That's something I don't have to worry about. I still have to go to WalMart and pick up some things I ordered online. It's just getting the energy to get out and do it. I might wait for my father-in-law to get home, so I can go without the kids. Taking them to WalMart is always not a good thing because they always end up wanting, something! 

My vision has been acting weird lately. My right eye keeps getting fuzzy and it's really annoying. I cleaned up the house yesterday, just for it to get all nasty again from the dogs coming inside with all their mud. I wish it would clear up a little outside so I could get some work done outside, even though I should probably just rest like my body wants me to. 

The constant weather change is draining to my body. Not only does it irritate my MS, but I also have arthritis. I'm glad I went and got a massage yesterday, at least that relaxed me a little bit. James went hunting for the week & I really wish he was home already. I don't like it when he is gone... hard for me to sleep without him. Our 6 year anniversary is on Saturday & I have no idea what we are doing... but he has something up his sleeve. I don't like surprises. lol

I guess lately, I've just been feeling a little down. I feel like I've been betrayed by my own body. It's like, yeah being betrayed my someone you care about hurts... but your own body... You're supposed to be able to rely on your own body. My foot drop has been on and off with the constant weather change & the stress I've been under. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of me, now that I'm done w/ school... but it's still the Holidays & that's always stressful. 

It's like, I have so much stuff that I WANT to do... but there is only so much I CAN do... I really don't want to piss off my body and pay for it the next day. I wish Luke was in school full-time so that I could get things done that I want... without having to worry about taking care of him the whole time. I was going to put together their Christmas Bags for school, but he would just want to play with it all, if I got it out. 

So, it looks like we are going to have a movie day and relax until my father-in-law gets home, so that I can run some errands and have some "alone" time. lol 

I'll check in later.. 
xoxoxo
Ashley

When It Rains by Eli Young Band

1 comment:

  1. have you ever gotten on the site "butyoudontlooksick.com" look up "The Spoon Theory"......this girl has lupus and wrote it in college.... IT EXPLAINS SO PERFECTLY how we "can't do" because of our "invisible disease"...

    ReplyDelete