Thursday, December 29, 2011

Very accomplished but hurting...

Well, it's taken me all week... but my house is ALMOST all the way clean. I feel very accomplished... but hurting at the same time... I never would of imagined back in the day that cleaning my house would be such a chore. What used to take me one day... now takes a week. So by the time the whole house has been cleaned... there is a mess somewhere, usually the boys room.

I'm glad I have a easy cleaning machine... instead of a broom and mop, I got this hoover multi-floor cleaner... it vacuums, mops and dries... AMAZING. This way, I don't slip on a wet floor. All I really have left to do is clean off my desk & clean off the kitchen bar... but that can wait for now... because I'm having a hard time gripping objects & I really don't want to grip something glass off of the kitchen bar and it break all over the floor.

James did a lot outside... since it's finally nice outside for him to do it. I miss doing outside work, but what can you do. He has been talking about making ramps for the door ways in to the house, so I can stop tripping over the stump, that would be a relief. Stupid feet not wanting to do what I tell them to do. Very frustrating when my body betrays me like that.

I'm probably going to make it an early night to night since I'm hurting real bad... I shouldn't of cleaned like I did... but I didn't realize I would be paying for it like this... even when I paced myself cleaning. The boys are SOOOO ready to go back to school... they are asking me every night "Do I go to school in the morning?" Good thing is next week I can say YESSSSS!

Tomorrow I thought my father-in-law was off work, but I guess he isn't. So it looks like I'm taking the kids with me to go get all my medical records from my neuro and eye doctor. I told them if they cleaned their room today that I would take them to play at chik-fil-a ... so we are going to make a stop there after I get all of my records. Then they can play while I go through all the paperwork.

My right hand is numb right now from over doing it I guess. Which isn't fun, since I'm right handed. Thank the lord for speech recognition programs. I think I wouldn't be able to do anything on the computer if it wasn't for that thing. Gotta love where technology has taken us.

Well, it's time for my assisted shower time...

xoxoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment