Monday, December 19, 2011

False Alarm

So.. my neuro's nurse practitioner called this morning. She said my results came back from the lab & i'm JCV NEGATIVE!
I almost jumped out of my seat I was so freakin excited. Apparently the labs sent me the test results that they had messed up on & my neuros office made them re-do it twice for a clear answer. So I go in to see my nurse practitioner on Thursday morning to sign the consent paper & get things set up to start Tysabri.

Tomorrow morning I have my DR's appointment with the urologist, that's a relief. I feel like I'm finally getting on the right track of things & things will get better soon. I still haven't been taking my Avonex -- which is a good thing in a way, because I need to clean my system out before getting on Tysabri.

On a less positive note -- I'm sick :( My oldest, Jason was sick who shared w/ me and luke. Luke isn't bad.. just the sniffles... Me on the other hand is a different story. I have been running a fever and have the sore throat & my whole body hurts from this weather change we're having. I feel like I've been run over by a train to be quiet honest with you.

I'm still excited about the good news... I was real down when I had read that first report saying I was JC positive... because I had already kinda planned in my head my future of being on Tysabri. Tomorrow I'm going to go through all of my records and scan and e-mail all the "vital" information to my lawyer.

Well, I just wanted to update everyone on the good news that I'm JCV NEGATIVEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Time for some meds & bed..

xoxoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment