Thursday, November 17, 2011

Missing Out

Okay, so for those of you who don't know me on a personal note, I'm a HUGE Twilight Fan! The premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 1 is tonight, and I bought tickets... but I'm not going... :( For one, my tooth is killing me, for two... I've had a migraine all day and for three, my urinary frequency issue wouldn't make it much fun.

Okay, now that I've let that out... I went to the Dentist today and they told me EVERYTHING I have wrong w/ my teeth, so thats going to be an adventure. I'm still waiting to hear back from neuro about when my MRI is. I told them that if they are going to give me a FULL MRI, cause I'm not going through that again.

I'm hoping that this Texas weather is finally leveling out. This up and down weather has been killing me. I got a letter in the mail from my lawyer saying they are appealing my denial, so now I'm going to have to go to court. So I have to prepare for that, I called the National MS Society and they are going to send my lawyer some info about MS, so that my lawyer can understand it better.

Oh by the way, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was in the ER Tuesday Night... ? Because of a toothache, they gave me some meds to help w/ the pain, thank goodness. I then had dinner with a friend after that, who's doctor is testing her for MS... because she is dealing with numbness, fatigue, cog-fog and issues in her left eye. I'm very scared for her because I wouldn't wish this upon anyone, ever but I want her to get some answers and fast. So, I gave her some basic info about MS & wrote down some things for her to ask her doctor about.

I'm just happy that I have the people in my life that I do. I wouldn't be making it through this MS thing, without those who can actually relate. My family are great supporters, but they can only understand so much, ya know. Well I'm gonna go now, y'all take care and be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment