Friday, November 11, 2011

Neuro appt today

Well I went to see my neuros nurse this morning. They are waiting on lab results to make sure I don have an infection. If I don't have an infection then in being referred to a urologist and getting a full MRI to check for active lesions.

I expressed to her the stress I've been under from school and my MS an my THIRD denial from social security. Good thing is she gave me a card to call someone with the national MS society to help with social security.

I hate the waiting game... We also had a talk about school and how my cognitive issues impacted my school work. My GPA is really going to suffer after this semester. I registered for next semester but then I think I'm going to take a break from school before my GPA gets REALLY bad.

We talked about the swallowing problems I've been experiencing and since I have two lesions on my brain stem it not uncommon for the swallowing to be affected. The only time I've had swallowing issues prior to this, is when I was in a flare last year and half of my face was paralyzed.

I'm headed out of town right now for a softball tournament that my husband is playing in. Too bad I can't relax the whole time I'm there... But I have school work that needs to be done.

It doesn't matter how hard I study.... My memory has gone to shit. It's a pod excuse when I don't pay attention to when James, my husband, says something.

Alright I'm out for now!! Lata!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment