Friday, November 25, 2011

Moody Day

Yeah, so the title says it all. I'm really moody today. I don't want to do anything or be around anyone... who knows what's going on with me. I've gotten a lot done today, but i've just been kinda "layin low" lately... and keepin to myself. I talk to a few people on a daily basis, but that's about it.

I wouldn't say I'm "antisocial", I just don't have the patience to put up w/ any drama BS, ya know? Like those ignorant people who always try to ONE UP you.... It's like I'll say, "I'm in so much pain today." ignorant person says, "you're telling me, I have pain here, here, here and to top it all off, I've had a bad day".... it's like SHUT UP!

It seems as if those people ask you how you are doing, just to open it up for them to "one up" or out do you in pain/drama BS... It just gets on my nerves. I don't care if they want to one up me ... it's the fact that they aren't being sincere when they ask, how i'm doing. Makes me wants to B-slap someone! lol

So... to speak of my pain today... who knew that a car drive could do SO much damage. I'm seriously, still in my pajamas. I didn't even want to get out of bed.... I've been lounging around the house all day & I just want to go back to bed soon.

Our new Great Dane is doing better... very skinny still, but I'll change that. He is very skiddish around men... poor thing. Something happened to make him that upset around men, but he follows me around like a baby. Here is a pic of him, he is adorable!
Isn't he just the cutest ever! Those are my boys in the background. Moose is their guardian! lol I'm an animal lover, if you didn't know.

Well it looks like we are having some friends over tonight.... that should be interesting. My butt is gonna be sitting inside relaxing... our friends know that I can't be standing outside the whole time socializing, so it's nice to have that understanding.

We are supposed to be having yet, another, weather change coming... maybe that's being a contributor to some of the pain i'm having. Who knows right?

I'm really glad my mom came up for the weekend, to help me out... but then again, I feel bad when she comes up here and does so much. I used to be the biggest clean freak ever & now it's like I have to have things clean.... but getting them clean is a different story. I called and got an estimate on how much it would be to have a cleaning crew come to my house, occasionally..... let's just say it's way too much! lol

My mom was talking about sending something in to "home makeover", to try and get them to make a house for me that is more accessible... Seeing as we are living in my father in law's house because my mother in law passed away.... I don't have a master bedroom. I have a VERY small bedroom... & it's not easy to move around in, especially when I have my walker.

I really need to look into getting a cane.. but I can't find a pink camo cane!  I gotta be crippled in style!

Okay, I'm gonna go lay down for a bit. Might blog later, if not... I will tomorrow! Thanks for all the support as I'm writing these blogs... I appreciate everyones words very much!

xoxoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment