Monday, November 21, 2011

Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

Okay, so let's start off by saying... I had a VERY busy day. I have an exam tomorrow that I've been studying for... both the boys didn't have school today, at least one of them has school tomorrow! I studied, did some stuff for MSWorld... cleaned, played, cleaned some more. Now I really need to do some final studying, but man am I beat!

I did call the neuro's office, who gave me the number to the radiology place. So... I called the radiology place & got my MRI scheduled for next Tuesday, of the brain. I am going to ring the neuro again tomorrow, because I was under the impression that I was getting a full MRI done, like spine, neck, brain... the whole sh-bang!

Anyways, I'll keep y'all updated on that. On another note, Wednesday I leave to go out of town for Thanksgiving, I'm going to San Antonio to see my family. I haven't seen them in a while, so I'm excited. James has to work Thanksgiving... that's no fun. So I'll leave Wednesday and have Thanksgiving w/ my dad's side of the family that night, then stay w/ my mom & Thursday I'll go to my grandma's (mom's side) for Thanksgiving lunch. THENNNN, I get to drive back home... depending on how I feel.

I totally forgot to take my shot last night, OOPS. So I'm taking it tonight... I probably over did today -- but once I start cleaning I can't stop. I called for some prices on a cleaning service for the house... they are pricing my house at $150-$200 PER CLEAN!, YA RIGHT!

It just gets hard to clean, w/ the fatigue & the pain... I can't even grip the vacuum sometimes, that's why my house goes un-cleaned sometimes. & I'm a clean freak... so it drives me insane & I try and clean anyways, but I can't then I get pissed off and ugh!

I've been really testy lately, snapping for no reason... I don't know if it's the stress or what but man oh man I should put a warning sign on my forehead when people approach me. I think it's the stress of not knowing whats going on with my MS as well. It's driving me bonkers! I can barely swallow sometimes and it's freaky & I get all freaked about going to sleep, ya know?

Oh which reminds me, when I call neuro about the whole MRI thing... I need to see if they are referring me to a urologist... and what the next steps are. I just want to get back on the path of moving forward again. I feel like in the fast year i've taken 5 steps forward and 10 steps back. I'm too young for this shit!!! lol My 23rd birthday, I had to get a steroid infusion & my nurse had a present waiting for me :) it was very nice!

You know what I'm really tired of... the weight gain w/ the medicines and inability to move! I used to be such an active person!!! Now i'm like ahhhhh STOP! I don't need any more extra'ness! I'm doing this whole "juicing" thing... and working out as much as I can... and I feel better, but still.. no weight loss. We will see though.
Alright that's it for now, I'll check back in tomorrow.

xoxoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment