Monday, November 14, 2011

The Results Are In....

Well, I spoke w/ my neuros office earlier today... Everything came back "normal", so the next step is to get a MRI done of EVERYTHING, I told them I needed to be knocked out for it. I am also wondering, if and when, I will be referred to a urologist. I'm kinda disappointed my results came back "normal", because I'd rather have an infection or something, than play the wait'n'wonder game, like I am now.

I got a letter in the mail from my Lawyer, they are appealing the decision of my denial for SSI, and we're going to court... sometime. I really need to contact the MSAA about getting one of those nicer walkers, because the one I have is not easy to move around with. I was going to look at a cane too... Just something for some support, so I can stop using the wall.

There is a weather change coming in, I can feel it. I told James (my husband) earlier, that I want to move out of Texas & he was like alright let's go! It got me so excited that I could actually get away from this miserable, bi-polar, weather. It's almost Thanksgiving, and I was sweating outside. Something is not right with that picture.

Well my fatigue is getting the best of me, time for some shut eye. Be well, Be happy, Be yourself!
xoxoxoxoxo

Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, early in my MS days when it was pre-dx, stress and hyper-work (which was always) were a sure fire way to bring on the "flipping freakshow" of weird, unexplainable symptoms. If I had been you then - if I had just been to Amsterdam with a "job" of being the eyes and ears of MSWorld, as exciting as it had been - I definitely would have had some sort of exacerbation. Plus dealing with the denial of your Social Security, Plus going to school, PLUS being a Mom, and PLUS living with the climate that you are living in, and a very big PLUS taking on all that you do with MSWorld - give yourself a huge break...
    All of that would have definitely put me in the hospital for a 10 regime of ACTH (that was back in the day!) The holidays are coming up, which would also have pushed me over the edge as I tried to do everything.
    Ashley, GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK. If you try to do it all, you are going to be the one who pays for it...
    Wish I were closer to Texas...I'd park myself in your kitchen and make you some tea, and an apple pie, and a pot roast, not necessarily in that order...but you get the message. SIT DOWN, AND STOP THE NOISE IN YOUR HEAD, AND LET OTHERS TAKE CARE OF YOU FOR A CHANGE. Then get a couple of good movies, and just chill. If you want I have a couple of good books for you to read too. :)
    xoxoxo Lynn from Mars

    ReplyDelete