Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Well hello weather change!

Yeah... So I didn't get much sleep lady night. I was woken up at like 3 am from the thunderstorm and it took me a little bit to go back to sleep. My MS is in full swing today! It so graciously greeted me this morning. I think it's a combination of the weather change, my shot, and overdoing yesterday.

Right now my ears are "hot"... I hadn't experienced this in a while and now it's back. I've also been having tremors really bad today... I think my body is yelling at me to take a chill pill. We got a new Great Dane today...his name is Moose! He is already a mama's boy! LOL My other male digs are being my "protector" today... It's hilarious.

I did forget to call my neuros office today to check up on the whole MRI issue... But I did pass my exam! That was a relief... Now I have a break from school for Thanksgiving. I'm pretty sure I'm going to apply to the University of Texas and change my major to something in communications or business. I've printed out the degree plans to look over and decide what exactly I want to do.

I think I'm just coming to the full realization that if I'm going to work its gonna have to be from home... If I have issues going to the store I don't even want to think about the issues I'll have having a job I have to BE at on a regular basis.

I'm gonna be traveling the next couple days so I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to post much, but I'll try and update you on the crazy times with my crazy family.

I'm gonna make it an early night tonight in exhausted! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Xoxoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment