Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I got an appointment!

Texas Dirt Road = Relaxation
YAYYY! I got an appointment w/ the urologist on December 20th! I was so excited I almost peed my pants << urinary joke! lol That was like... the only good thing that came out of today! I asked about my MRI results, they said they weren't in yet... which annoyed me because I'm a very IMPATIENT person, if I haven't already said that.

Then, my youngest son decided to feed the fish while I was in the restroom, except he dumped the whole fish food container in there, so I had to clean the fish bowl out. Once Jason got home from school, I took them to get some late lunch, cause I was in NO mood to cook them anything. I get home & let them eat and play outside and what do they do??? GO MUDDING! UGHHH! I usually don't care, but in their NEW shoes! I was soo upset!

Jason decided to run from me when he knew he was in trouble, so like the stubborn person I am, I chased after him & now I'm paying for it. Especially because my dogs got in the way of my chasing after him and my faced met the ground. Needless to say, it's 6:30pm and they are bathed and in bed.

You know those days where anything and everything pisses you off, yeah that's my day! So I'm glad it's almost over because it's going to be an early night for me tonight. I got some studying done... thank goodness. I don't know how much of it I'm going to remember but hey at least I studied.

You know, I e-mailed one of my teachers because I had a question about when she was going to review our exam & she got kinda snippy w/ me. She said something along the lines of, "The final exam is over the material from the whole semester, so as long as you were paying attention, you should do well... even with out the reviews of the exams." I wanted to reply, uhm excuse me... have you heard of memory problems before!!!! UGH that upset me but like I said, it's one of THOSE days.

Here in a little bit, I'm going to take a shower... snuggle up in bed & watch some TV and relax... and not worry about school work or anything else because I'm just drained. I need another one of those damn valiums to make ALL the pain go away, and to where I can just sleep.

I guess here lately, I just need to come w/ a WARNING sign on my fore head to not piss me off lol. That would make things so much easier! It's a shame that common sense, isn't so common anymore. Oh thank goodness my mother is coming up tomorrow afternoon. My cousin is graduating from college this weekend, so she is heading up here for that and I'm like UGHHH hurry up! I don't want it to sound like I don't want to be around my kids... but I just need a break, ya know? I'm with them ALL the time & it's draining... especially on top of everything else I do.

Well hopefully I can have a better day tomorrow and get some results from my neuro. I will update everyone tomorrow, Have a good one. Oh by the way, I'm gonna attach a link to a song, that I've just been jamming to lately.

Waiting for the End by Linkin Park

No comments:

Post a Comment